Monday, July 26, 2010

Fight of Raising Children

Last night I was watching a video I recorded of my son doing his poetry. I tell you we go head to head sometimes, but when I listen to his lyrics I realized that my words of wisdom are in deed sticking. Knowing that it makes me feel more secure about his future & what he really wants to be as a person & what he wants to contribute to this world. What will make him whole! Having a balance & strong foundation of love in life is the most important thing. Otherwise you will be doomed no matter how much material you end up with!

We all have a responsibility to give back to our world no matter how rich or poor we are or from what ever background we come from. Morals, diginity & support does not come from money or material it comes from our ancestors & the knowledge & wisdom they left behind for us to survive in this insane world. It is just to bad that this very much needed wisdom is not being passed down to our young. Why? What is the problem? Where are we going wrong & what do we need to do together to fix it?

Financial success is a must in this world to survive in one sense but without a strong foundation of love & wisdom you will fail in the end.

Please never mean to offend anyone. Just speaking from the heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment